Saturday 23 February 2013

Well that failed!




So much for posting frequently... ;>_> Sorry about that! I'm way more active on Twitter, so if you're here (which you probably are from Twitter anyway..) then feel free to follow me @TeaAndMonsters. :)

I think what I'm gonna do is do a dump-lots-of-work-in-one-go type thing, but split it up into categories so it isn't too chaotic. 

... First off, Realism


As I think I've mentioned before - Realism isn't something I really started working on until I started uni. I've tended to stick to a characterised style and really neglected just doing some studies and trying to make things look more.. real. 

That's something I've been trying hard to change, and as we've been given a few briefs that require that, that's really helped too. :)

Here's just a selection of some of the realism things I've been working on:





I'm gonna try really hard not to completely fill this blog with files, so I do apologise if it ends up being lengthy! 

Next up is some character designs I've made. I'm not gonna post all of them because there is a tonne, but I'll post some of my favs. :D Here they are:



(We had a brief to create characters in the style of a game - I chose Botanicula)



Lastly (I think..) we've been doing some crazy fun 3D modelling using Maya, UDK and Google SketchUp. While I don't really have any UDK stuff to show, I do have some barrels and a TARDIS digital paint. :D Here they are:





Thank you so much for looking at the whole thing if you did, I've also got a post about the Blitz Open Day coming up, though I figured I should probably get more work up here first! 

(~^-^)~

^ Is this how I should sign off? I think it's how I should sign off. 

(~^-^)~


No comments:

Post a Comment