Saturday 2 March 2013

-Insert Witty Title Here-


Trying to keep in the theme of updating this more often, I think I'm going to try and post weekly. Fingers crossed I manage to stick to it!* 

Since I don't really have many topics to talk about, I think I'll just do a summary of what I've done this week, what I want to do next week, and how I think it all went. Fun fun fun. :D 

So to get the ball rolling, this week I've done the following...



... Added emissive textures to the barrels I made to get them to glow! 


... Did a digital paint of a Stag for my best friend's birthday!



... Started on this digital painting of a landscape because I literally never draw environments!


... Tried to draw some hands and took a crappy photo to prove it!



... And finally, drew a picture of a very annoyed looking Link! :D 

I also did some other stuff for uni though I didn't want to post literally everything here. The things above are just the general really, stuff that I wanted to share! 

Things I want to do next week:
- More anatomy
- Finish that environment
- Make some textures & model in Maya
- Do a few digital studies from life not photos

I'm hoping to stick to this list, so we'll see how it goes. As always I'll be tweeting my progress on whatever I'm working on over on my Twitter account (@TeaAndMonsters) and I'll also announce any more LiveStreams I decide to do there too, so feel free to follow!

Thanks for reading if you did and have an awesome week. :D 

*If I don't then you have my full permission to kick me, just so you know. 

(~^-^)~

No comments:

Post a Comment