Tuesday 11 June 2013

I love Nintendo


So how about dat E3 conference? Things I learned while watching each one:

- I liked XBox's games
- I liked PS4's games better
- PS4 is a nicer price
- I'm cheap so will probably get PS4
- I still love Nintendo most

Okay, now that's out of the way, onto the art. :D 


This week I've mostly been making comics. :O Well, by mostly I mean I've made two... which is two more than last week! 

The first one is about Animal Crossing (of course) and how I'm incapable of talking to people about it in a calm and composed manner:



I actually posted this one onto my Tumblr and it got 760+ notes, so thanks everyone that liked/reblogged for that! :D It was a load of fun to make, so I'm happy that people seemed to like it.

Next is my second NON-Animal Crossing related comic. 

Instead, this one is about Mario Kart and my inability to play it like a sane person:



(Way to make yourself sound incapable of doing many things, Steph!)

I didn't put this one on my tumblr, hence why the 'watermark' links to my Twitter instead. :'D

Other than these two comics, the only things I've really done have been more Animal Crossing Villager portrait type things because of how many people on Tumblr requested. ;>_> So here are those:








These (in order) are of Cyrus, Reese, Mabel, Stitches, Rosie and Tangy. The last 4 were actually done BEFORE I went to York, though obviously because I didn't post a blog I couldn't show you guys before now. Sorry!

That's all I've got for this week. I'm desperate to get back into digital painting so I want to do some studies, though with New Leaf releasing on Friday I can't make too many promises. >_> I will try!

Thanks for reading if you did and have an awesome week. :)

(~^-^)~



No comments:

Post a Comment