Thursday 23 May 2013

In the Forest~


Lot's of forest related stuff going on this week - mostly down to Animal Crossing... :'D I WARNED YOU. 

I've done a little mix of things, though. Some digital painty stuff, some not so painty stuff and a model in Maya. I'm quite happy with what I've done this week, so I'll get on with it and start showing you what I did. :D 

I'll start off with the digital pieces I've painted:


This one was a request from someone on Tumblr called Kristen. :D She wanted me to paint her in the style of an Animal Crossing character and since I wanted to paint something along those lines I made this~ It was actually a lot of fun to work on, I really enjoy the style and it's always fun to discover new techniques. Might do a few more sometime. :)


Next up is another sooort of Animal Crossing related piece (;>_>) and is pretty much just an accurate representation of what I'm gonna be like when the game actually releases. :'D My face will be glued to the screen and I'll have it super close to my eyes because that's totally good for them.  

The 3DS model I chose was the Animal Crossing themed one, by the way! 


Moving swiftly on from all the fangirl related stuff, here is the tree stump I mentioned. :D I'm probably gonna go back and do a few more designs for this one because I screwed up the UV mapping  really enjoy painting wood textures, so maybe I'll have some more of these to show next week. ;D

Also just because it's probably kinda tricky to tell on the model, here's a closeup of some of the painting from the model itself:


It's a bit of a crappy size I know but it's SOMETHING. ;-; 

Finally to finish off, here's a picture of my favourite cat villager - Moe. He's a cutie and was fun to draw so why not. :D 

Aaand that's everything! Thanks for reading if you did and have an awesome week. :) 



(~^-^)~

No comments:

Post a Comment