Friday 17 May 2013

Animal Crossing is killing me


Okay guys, I'm going to be honest with you. I don't have very much to share with you this week. :(

I've had a pretty slow week in terms of doing art for personal projects. The time I have spent drawing has been mostly on something I can't share (I know, I'm sorry!) and the time I've spent drawing things for myself has been, well, small.

Here's some Fan Art of Mitey from Ni No Kuni to get things going:


NNK is a game that I've been playing quite a bit recently. I didn't get to play it all that much when I was doing work for uni so I'm somewhat making up for lost time. This is part of the reason why I haven't been very productive this week. :C I do plan on making more fan art of it, though, so look out for that. :D 

PS if you have a Playstation account and are looking for more buddies on it, feel free to add me - my ID is Stephasaur.

The OTHER thing that has been taking over my life for the last 10 months week in particular is the release of Animal Crossing: New Leaf. This has resulted in me religiously looking up pictures, crying, playing Wild World for the DS, crying, then finally making this:




Yep, that's right, I broke in a new save/character on the Game Cube version. That's when you know it's serious. :( 

Just for the record I'm the one in the pointy hat, not the monkey (sadly) but you get the idea. There will almost certainly be some fan art of this game within the next week, so I do apologise in advance if it gets too much. I'm also putting in an official warning in advance of June 14th as that is when the game will release and I can't promise any form of life outside of my New Leaf save file.

Finally, because there has been a poor amount of art in this update, have a half finished painting of Sungjong from Infinite: 



So to summarise:

- There will be more next week
- I like playing Ni No Kuni so I drew Mitey
- ANIMAL CROSSING IS RUINING MY LIFE
- I still didn't finish painting Sunjong
- There will be more next week

Thanks for reading if you did and have an awesome week! <3 

(~^-^)~

No comments:

Post a Comment