Friday 9 August 2013

Lazy.


That's pretty much the only word I have to describe me the last couple of weeks. ): First I got sick, then I pulled a muscle in my neck, now I have a blog post that's 2 weeks late with not much art. Not good! D:

I do have SOME things to show though, so I guess it's not all bad, right?

Here's a WIP I've spent the last few days on. Not solidly, just casually. I can't seem to concentrate on anything long enough to get it done quickly at the moment, so who knows how long it'll take. >_>


I'm pretty certain that I'm gonna muck up the background but we'll see how it goes.

Next up is more Animal Crossing art. I know, I know, I'm overdoing it - I don't really care. It's fun to draw. :D It'll pass eventually I promise.


I also made a Facebook banner for someone, though I'm not sure if they'd be happy with me posting it here so I won't. 

Finally to finish off, here's a larger sized image of Pascal that I painted a little while ago in my picture of Tommy Des Brisay. Hopefully he looks a bit nicer this size. :D 

That's all I have for this week, I'm gonna set myself a target of 5 studies for next week, so we'll see how that goes. I also want to get working on anatomy which would be nice to sneak in too. :D 

Thanks for reading and have an awesome week! 

(~^-^)~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment