Friday 19 July 2013

IT'S. TOO. HOT.


It's too hot. :( I haven't made much this week because I've been in a constant hot weather sleepy-mode and I've also been out places. I'm sorry! D:

The one thing I did make this week does link into the weather, though, so do I  get + points for keeping a theme going..? No? Okay. :C

I actually have a story to go with this, so I guess that'll help fill this blog entry up a little. :'D

Here's the comic, I called it Tan Lines:


Basically what happened was I went to stay with relatives, we went to a party (gasp!) that was filled with people who were either a lot younger or a lot older than me, so I ended up sitting on a wall awkwardly for about 4 hours.

I get self concious about my arms so I couldn't take my hoodie off for longer than about 5 minutes, which combined with how hot it was resulted in a really silly looking tan line. I didn't realise until I had gotten home that I had a tan up to where my sleeves were rolled up, so now I look like I've dipped the lower quarter of my arms into the sun. :D 

Moral of the story - LEARN TO TAKE YOUR HOODIE OFF IN 25 DEGREE WEATHER. SERIOUSLY.

I am silly.

Oh I also made an Emoticon for the first time in a year or something like that, so here's a link to that because uploading the file here breaks it.

Have an awesome week!

(~^-^)~


 



No comments:

Post a Comment