Wednesday 19 February 2014

You're so full of Character(s)!


Does anyone know what the going rates are for paying people to come up with blog post titles? Asking for a friend...

As the title suggests, this post is gonna be filled with a load of character designs. Most of these are from my sketchbook so they aren't going to be the best quality because I'm silly and didn't scan them. I hope the images aren't too difficult to see, though! 

I'll start off with the sketchbook pictures and then move onto digital stuff. Here they are:





The top one is okay because I got to zoom in on the page, the others not so much. I'm sorry. D: I should have some of these digitalised before next week's entry so for now I'm afraid clicking to enlarge the image is the only way to see them clearer! 

Next up is the digital work, luckily I didn't have to take pictures of these ones:


I finally got the lineart for the different Grumpy Bag expression/poses done. This was fun to do so I may do more. :D


As mentioned last time - we started working with Mudbox and I think it is AMAZING. This was my first attempt at creating a rock. They're all the same just from different angles. It was so much fun and I'm really looking forward to giving modelling some of my characters a go in it.

Here's an Oddish that I drew because someone posted that spread Pokemon across Facebook thing and I wanted to try it. :D



Finally here's Clide, you maaaay recognise him from one of the sketches above...

He was suuuper fun to draw and I'm quite happy with how he turned out, so look out for more pieces based on him in the future. :)

That's all for this entry, thanks for reading if you did and have an awesome week! 

(~^-^)~

No comments:

Post a Comment