Friday 20 September 2013

Detachable Feet


There's a comic at the bottom of this entry that'll help you understand that title a bit more, just so you know.

I didn't post a lot on my Facebook/Twitter this week due to only really doing hand & feet studies. D: I figured I could post a couple but I didn't want to clog my pages up with just that because they aren't the most exciting of things, so there's a collection of them here. :D 

I don't have scanner access right now, so here's some lovely terribly taken photos instead! 








 As you can see I really can't draw feet (or hands, really), so I'll be working on that some more until I get to a stage I'm happy with. I'll have to find alternative resources though because I lasted about 20 seconds on deviantART's stock & resources section under the word foot. :( I wouldn't recommend searching it, no offense to those whose photos showed up.

I'm trying to get into the habit of drawing at least a page or two of studies a night, so we'll see how that goes. So far so good. :D 




The above drawing is something I made during a 10 minute break from packing for uni. Next time I think I'll just not pack anything, it'd make life so much easier. D: Though I'm back in Preston now so I don't have to worry about packing anything again until Christmas, yay! :D

Finally here's the comic I made that ties in with the title:

Finding foot poses to draw has been a bit of a chore (considering I can't handle looking at half of them) so I had this genius idea of being able to pull your foot off and pose it yourself. Then I remembered that I could just buy one of the wooden foot mannequin things which would be so much easier, oh well. At least I got a comic out of it I guess. :D


Anyway, that's all I've got for this week. I start uni again properly next week so that'll be awesome! It'll be nice to have set projects and deadlines again, I need to get myself to do that more with personal projects. :(


Thanks for reading if you did and have an awesome week!


(~^-^)~


No comments:

Post a Comment