Friday 27 September 2013

!Year 2 Activated!



On Monday I started my second year of Games Design, woo! :D It started with a half hour introductory lecture about our upcoming Contextual Studies module and then on Thursday we played & created board games. It kinda reminded me of our first week of First Year because we played board games then too, so it was kinda weird when I remembered that it was in fact, for second year! D:

Then today we spent all day texturing some awesome models. :D We had 3 choices - a Cybabe, Bunker and an Imp. I chose the Imp, though I'll warn you in advance - it has an added 'area' to it that made me a little uncomfortable. I still wanted to paint him though, so I tried to ignore it. :'D


Not to fear though, because I've censored it to protect your innocent little eyes! :D

Here's some screenshots of what I managed to do during the day:






I'm planning on putting him into UDK within the next few days too, so hopefully my next blog post will have some 'beauty' shots of that. :D I'd also really like to do a couple of variations because he was a joy to paint! 

That's all I have for this entry, thanks for reading if you did and I'm sorry for the lack of warning about the naked Imp! Have an awesome week. :)

(~^-^)~

1 comment:

  1. :D The Imp looks really awesome! Thank you for censoring! :) x

    ReplyDelete