Saturday 5 October 2013

Self Conscious Potato

Do potatoes even like milk? If I offered one some would they drink it? Makes me wonder.

This week I've drawn a lot of stuff that I don't really draw much any more, I guess? You'll see what I mean in a moment. 

About 2 years ago I used to draw a LOT of quite violent monsters which are different to the ones that most of you reading this are used to seeing. This week I drew a couple more of those and while it felt 'good' to be able to do it again it felt wrong, so these are probably the only ones you'll see. Enjoy, I guess? :D 

Anyway, here they are:



Glad that's out of the way.

I also started on this staff, not really sure where I'm going to go with it but here it is anyway:

It looks very rough and kinda all over the place at the moment but hopefully I can tidy it up and make it look half decent. 

Then to end on here's a derpy partying keyboard:




Thanks for reading if you did and I hope you have an awesome week! 

(~^-^)~

No comments:

Post a Comment