Monday 28 October 2013

Drawing Dump


As promised, here's the rest of the board game drawings that I did from last week. There's quite a few of them so I apologise if you have to scroll quite a lot!











Along with the front of the cards I created the back of them too. I made 3,4 & 5 number cards as well as cards for all of the Monkeys. Here they are:









They aren't anything special but I like to think that they make it easy enough to distinguish the cards from one another.

After the cards I also made the board for our game. It's quite plain but it was fun to make:


There's supposed to be one vine per player, you place your monkey tokens anywhere you like on the board and the first person to the top of their vine wins. Simple!

Then finally the last thing I made for our game were some tokens. I made one girl, one boy and a dog:




Aaaand that's that. Thanks for reading if you did and I hope you have an awesome week! :D 

(~^-^)~

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog, makes my week sometimes. You are getting so good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much! :D I know that I'm seeing this kinda late but you just made my day. :)

      Delete