Friday 15 November 2013

Break Blog

This is the second week in a row that I've made a blog in the studio, just this time it's during my lunch break~

I finished the Spider Plant this week and put it into UDK. The original plan was to remove his face after I did some more of the painting but I decided in the end that I'd keep it because he looked kinda weird without it. D: 

Here's some shots I got in UDK:




Needless to say (I hope) the images are of the front/side/back of the model. I would have liked to try and make something for him to sit on other than the default scene but unfortunately I didn't get to do that. ): May have to be something I do in the future. :)

Other than finishing my Spider Plant the other thing I've been doing this week has been the UI of an existing game concept I had.

There's probably only about 2 people (me being one of them) who remember my 'Freshly Tweezed' concept, so for those of you who don't this will probably be kinda confusing until I can add something to this blog that shows more of it.

Anyway, I chose it for my project and so far I only have filler images to test my PowerPoint, so they aren't that great but I'll show a couple anyway:








As mentioned these are just filler images so they only took about 2 minutes to make, I do plan on making way better versions that'll be included next week. :D 

That's all I have for now, thanks for reading if you did and I hope you have an awesome week! 

(~^-^)~

No comments:

Post a Comment