Monday 25 November 2013

Tasteless Treehouse


This week I had to do a presentation for my Contextual Studies module, so here's the title page for that. I'd share the others but this is the only one that actually includes any artwork that I made:



Looking at it now there's a lot of things that I could have done to present it better but I'll know that for next time.

Next, here's some concepts I did for our current project:


This one bothers me a bit because of how big the tree trunks are compared to the amount of leaves.  e_e I'm going to fix that when I make the models but the sketch still bothers me a little.

And here's the second one:


Note: I can't take credit for the larger purple writing or the shading on the bottom left tree, that was one of my tutors. The tiny writing is mine. ;>_> JUST SO YOU KNOW.

I also have another page but I'll have to show it in next week's entry because I was silly and didn't scan it and I don't want to take a bad photo of it while the other two look somewhat presentable. 

Then finally, here's some art I made to display the emotions that Downton Abbey has caused me this week. I made the (wonderful) mistake of deciding to finally watch it and it has already broken my heart several times. Just 2 seasons to go until I'm caught up... :( </3



Have an awesome week and thanks for reading! 

PS Anna and Bates are my favourites. I don't think anyone really wanted to know that but I just wanted to share.

(~^-^)~


No comments:

Post a Comment