Friday 8 November 2013

Studio Blog



I'm currently writing this while sat in the Games Design studio at uni, how cool. :D I figured I'd write this now so that you guys don't have to wait all weekend! 

Most of the things I've made this week have been related to the previous entry just minus the bad photos of my sketches. 

First up is some more work of Cole and Hyde (the water guy that I decided to rename):



Something I just noticed now that I found kinda funny is the fact that they're both holding the same pose but have totally different emotions. :'D

I also made the front and back covers to my pitch document:



Not too sure about the front but I do quite like the back. :D 

Next up is some of the rock characters I made that help Cole along his journey:








They don't have names so you can make up your own for them if you want, I don't mind.

Then finally today I did Maya stuff. :D It's a WIP Spider plant - this is what I've got so far:



His eyes are kinda messed up and he looks a bit creepy at the moment but I'm hoping to get him to a stage I'm happy with.
That's all for this week, thanks for reading if you did and take care!
(~^-^)~

No comments:

Post a Comment